Thursday, March 29, 2018

Opening of lochs delayed due to cold conditions.

As previously mentioned Lochs Kinardochy and Bhac will be opened on April 8th due to road conditions and much of the surfaces being frozen. Club members please note that the road to Loch Broom is impassible due to snow drifts and it will remain closed until April 14th. We will keep an eye on conditions and notify of any changes.