Friday, April 12, 2013


Loch Kinardochy is at long last clear of ice and will be open for fishing from April 15. 
Loch Bhac still in the grip of ice April 13

Loch Bhac access is impossible but if the weather warms as currently forecast  and the roads improve it is hoped that we will be able to open the loch on April 22. If you have made a booking for any date prior to April 22 please contact us on 07541404048 for advice.

Loch Broom road - stuck!
The road to nowhere!
Members only fishing.  The road to Loch Broom is still blocked with snow and opening has been further postponed until April 22 and hopefully the snow will have gone by then.

These dates are subject to change and updates will appear here.