Tuesday, March 26, 2013


Exceptionally cold and inclement weather is currently forecast to extend into the first week of April 2013. Our lochs are currently partly frozen, access to them is  to say the least hazardous and delivery of the boats is impossible meantime. Consequently we have postponed opening Lochs Bhac, Kinardochy and Broom at least until April 8th in the hope that the weather will improve sufficiently by then. Please however assist by delaying bookings until we can confirm that access is possible. If you have already booked permits between April 1 and April 8 and we have not been in touch with you regarding the situation please contact us for a remedy.

Updates will be posted on the NEWS pages to keep you informed.